Interest Rate

My son had a pickup throu United auto credit and he could not afford it any so we call and they said it was ok for me to take over payments so we signed a contrat with them they took a payment of 345.00 then payment of 185 to be taken out of my account they then took two payments out and called and said they we're not going to honor the contract and tried to repo the pickup i didnt let them take the pickup because we had a contract and they breched their part because they took money out of my account so the contract is a binding contract.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same happened to me. A UAC rep told me that they are trained to rob people daily.

Another winner here! Back in the second and third grade, they taught punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure and grammar.

Apparently, with the evidence of one run-on sentence after another, you didn't make it that far in schooling or you just don't have the mentality to grasp those ideas. Very clearly what has happened here is you didn't qualify for the loan. Happens everyday.

So go ahead and hide the car. Maybe after they prosecute, you will have plenty of time to learn basic grade school English composition.

to Anonymous #1417116

You clearly work for United Auto Credit

Something is missing from this story .