Interest Rate

This company is a fraud. They lie and rob people.

Worst company ever. Missed a payment due to my child being in the hospital. Then they processed a payment twice to an account they knew was closed and blamed me. Then they say they processed to the right amount and it was returned not true never went to my account.

They are over charging people i have a $7000 car that are charging me $12000 for.

Then they call everyday to threaten to repossess because of their mistakes. *** *** backwards bullies

Product or Service Mentioned: United Auto Credit Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 17.

Comments

Hey I got a question. I got one month pushed back due to being out of work for the hurricane Florence and they did it and my payment was due on the 22 of this month but I told them I would be late and pay it Friday coming because we was out of work still due to the trucks not coming in...I’m really nervous and wanted to know will they still tow my car even if I told them I would pay it Friday coming ??

to Shakaushia #1594838

If you keep a good line of communication with us we will work with you almost always.

to Anonymous #1605533

They don’t work with people very well at all. I know from personal experience.

They have been calling and harassing me because I am two weeks late. I have told them I would make the payment as soon as I could and that I would be paying off the remainder of the entire loan in just a couple of months. They didn’t care. The car has been nothing but a problem since we’ve had it.

Doesn’t even run anymore.

I told them the loan would be paid off and until then to please leave me alone. They were rude as *** about it.