Interest Rate

I called on Monday to find out why loan pmt had not cleared my account. The CSR tracked pmt leaving Tennessee and,arriving in Dallas.

She then told me it was MY responsibility to call post office and,ask them if United Auto Credit had received my pmt and cashed it. No assistance from United. I call again today 8/15 and speak with Fred, who is supposedly a supervisor, who was rude and very obnoxious! He told me he doesnt have any control over the postal service.

I advised him neither do i. At which time ge told me i should NEVER mail payments and i was stupid for mailing anything...REALLY?? I assured him i was not stupid at which time he continued to talk over me. I asked him what do we need to do at this point to move forward with payment.

He said he had nothing further to say to me. And ny response was i had nothing further to say to him!

These people are horrendous, rude, obnoxious, and will NOT assist any customers! I truly hope this company is shut down for substandard customer service and unfair business practices!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 15.

Comments

hey just fyi mailing your payments when youre passed due is probably not the best option being that it takes awhile to get there. I once had my vehicle repossessed while the payment was in transit but it was because I was like 2 months past due already lmao

to eric andre #1540865

Well FYI my payment has NEVER been past due. I have,always made my payments ON TIME.

United Auto credit LOST my payment.

They tracked it leaving Tennessee and,arriving on Texas on August 4th. 3 DAYS BEFORE IT WAS,DUE!