Interest Rate

Do not use United Auto Credit.They are unprofessional and rude.

I totaled my car and they are telling me that my GAP (guaranteed asset protection) is not guaranteed. The Collections department keeps calling me even though my car is in Total Loss and my insurance is working with them. I had called the lady a b*tch cause she was being so rude and cutting me off and she had the nerve to reply "no you are" and I was like omg. I can't believe this.

Yes, i realize I should not have called her that but she was being quite rude and cutting me off. (side note: I did apologize to her after speak with the supervisor because I felt bad for losing my cool, I understand they have a job to do but they need to work on their customer service. Its not like I have been late with my payments or anything. The wreck was due to inclement weather not anything else.

I'm probably going to have to get a lawyer.) Just don't get a loan with them, they aren't worth it.Find someone else.

Review about: United Auto Credit Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Constant phone calls with people who are in fact paying, Stay away from this company, Rude customer service agents, Customer service.

Had an Experience with United Auto Credit?

Comments

WHAT KIND OF DRIVER'S LICENSE DOES THE WEATHER HAVE?

Thousands of people everyday drive thru bad weather of all kinds and don't have collisions. Weather doesn't cause collisions...how people drive during bad weather does!

to Anonymous #1343169

What the *** you sound like a complete ***!!!! I find it hilarious how they have a employee answering all these making the company look even better!!! Makes for a great laugh!!!