Interest Rate

Nah, I still haven't received my title. My 10 day payoff quote was overnighted, I expected the same,but They sent the title in regular mail.

But the vehicle was paid off JUNE 14. And my title, according to UAC, "should have shown up by now" - it hasn't. So they'll have the titles dept (which isn't in Cali) call me back tomorrow, which is what I was told last week.

Also, if my title is on it's way back to them as return mail, well then I have to wait another month for my title because they have to wait and then put it back in regular mail because they "can't afford" to overnight it. So it's been hangups, long holds, disorganization, and selfishness.

Review about: United Auto Credit Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

United Auto Credit needs to be shut down. They are nothing but crooks.

to Greg Lay #1385449

Oh poor, oppressed Baby. Should someone come and dry your tears?

What happened, Little One? Did the big, bad bill collectors call you? Did the big, bad repo man with the loud truck take your car for no reason? Is that why you say they are crooks?

I don't want to scare you Baby, but the big bad lender can very easily go thru "discovery" to find out who you are! They will have their big, bad, mean lawyers play the chase game with you because of what is called "libel".

You just can't go around saying bad things like that because that can cause a spanking. No run along and be careful what you say and only say the truth!

to Anonymous #1420829

You sound like a *** Mr or Mrs annonomous, there are hundreds of people that say the same thing about uac, but yet its not the company that is at fault. Either you are a company employee, or a ***, or both.

I purchased a ford truck through them, pd $8500 for it, put a $1000 deposit down, which leaves $7500 to finance, I have paid over $4000 on the truck so far, and my principle is still at $7300, so {{Redacted}}, tell me where the *** did the money go that I have paid. My lawyer seems to think there is some fraud going on, and so does an accountant friend of mine......