I paid my car off.Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full, and without notice, they took the car and demanded $1276.00 in late fees and a $355.00 processing fee.
They say they are not required to give notice but every time we called they told us we should pay our bills. They even hung up on us a few times! Very unprofessional. So we pay and all back and they were shocked we paid and gave us the info for car.
So you know they authorized a tow company that literally totaled one side of my infiniti to pick it up and refused to pay for the damage and said I should have paid my bills. The *** sucking towing company made the same comments and swears they did not cause the damage although I have photos of the car. They would not allow us to see the car before signing and United could careless that the car is damaged because they all planned to auction it off. They even bent the license plate and folded it over.
I am talking to reporters and taking them to Court. I paid faithfully ever single month. I may have had a few late payments but I paid every month and this is how I was treated. Do not buy anything through these people.
You will regret it.Contact me and I will send you photos of my damaged car they refuse to take care of although they authorized a scummy tow company to come get it right after I paid it off!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stay away from this company
- Horrible company stay away
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."