United Auto Credit - I paid it off and they still picked it up and wrecked it and refused to fix it

37 of 59 United Auto Credit reviews

I paid my car off.Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full, and without notice, they took the car and demanded $1276.00 in late fees and a $355.00 processing fee.

They say they are not required to give notice but every time we called they told us we should pay our bills. They even hung up on us a few times! Very unprofessional. So we pay and all back and they were shocked we paid and gave us the info for car.

So you know they authorized a tow company that literally totaled one side of my infiniti to pick it up and refused to pay for the damage and said I should have paid my bills. The *** sucking towing company made the same comments and swears they did not cause the damage although I have photos of the car. They would not allow us to see the car before signing and United could careless that the car is damaged because they all planned to auction it off. They even bent the license plate and folded it over.

I am talking to reporters and taking them to Court. I paid faithfully ever single month. I may have had a few late payments but I paid every month and this is how I was treated. Do not buy anything through these people.

You will regret it.Contact me and I will send you photos of my damaged car they refuse to take care of although they authorized a scummy tow company to come get it right after I paid it off!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Stay away from this company
    • Horrible company stay away

Reason of review:
These people are unprofessional and a rip off
Preferred solution:
I want a refund of every last penny paid over this ordeal and I want my car fixed
Monetary loss:
Product or service
United Auto Credit Auto Loan
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #717062

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with United Auto Credit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 59 United Auto Credit reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23 #1116544

need to shut these idiots down.

jtg63

Dec 01, 2015 #1072123 Floresville, Texas, United States

Going through same thing with this company.,,,, these people havre absolutely. No compassion. What so ever

trish50317

Oct 19, 2015 #1051016 Des Moines, Iowa, United States

i got my aspen from them and they call me multi times a day when the payment was processed and they even called me while i was on the line with another rep they refused a supvr and sent me to vms cause it was at the end of the day i am trying to get away from these ppl they are very rude

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.