United Auto Credit - I paid it off and they still picked it up and wrecked it and refused to fix it
I paid my car off.Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full, and without notice, they took the car and demanded $1276.00 in late fees and a $355.00 processing fee.
They say they are not required to give notice but every time we called they told us we should pay our bills. They even hung up on us a few times! Very unprofessional. So we pay and all back and they were shocked we paid and gave us the info for car.
So you know they authorized a tow company that literally totaled one side of my infiniti to pick it up and refused to pay for the damage and said I should have paid my bills. The *** sucking towing company made the same comments and swears they did not cause the damage although I have photos of the car. They would not allow us to see the car before signing and United could careless that the car is damaged because they all planned to auction it off. They even bent the license plate and folded it over.
I am talking to reporters and taking them to Court. I paid faithfully ever single month. I may have had a few late payments but I paid every month and this is how I was treated. Do not buy anything through these people.
You will regret it.Contact me and I will send you photos of my damaged car they refuse to take care of although they authorized a scummy tow company to come get it right after I paid it off!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stay away from this company
- Horrible company stay away
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."
- "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."