Burleson, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I paid my car off.Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full, and without notice, they took the car and demanded $1276.00 in late fees and a $355.00 processing fee.

Related: United Auto Credit - No problems so far

They say they are not required to give notice but every time we called they told us we should pay our bills. They even hung up on us a few times! Very unprofessional. So we pay and all back and they were shocked we paid and gave us the info for car.

So you know they authorized a tow company that literally totaled one side of my infiniti to pick it up and refused to pay for the damage and said I should have paid my bills. The *** sucking towing company made the same comments and swears they did not cause the damage although I have photos of the car. They would not allow us to see the car before signing and United could careless that the car is damaged because they all planned to auction it off. They even bent the license plate and folded it over.

I am talking to reporters and taking them to Court. I paid faithfully ever single month. I may have had a few late payments but I paid every month and this is how I was treated. Do not buy anything through these people.

You will regret it.Contact me and I will send you photos of my damaged car they refuse to take care of although they authorized a scummy tow company to come get it right after I paid it off!!!

Review about: United Auto Credit Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Stay away from this company, Horrible company stay away.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss These people are unprofessional and a rip off / $7000
Preferred solution I want a refund of every last penny paid over this ordeal and I want my car fixed

Had an Experience with United Auto Credit?

Comments

need to shut these idiots down.

jtg63
Floresville, Texas, United States #1072123

Going through same thing with this company.,,,, these people havre absolutely. No compassion. What so ever

trish50317
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1051016

i got my aspen from them and they call me multi times a day when the payment was processed and they even called me while i was on the line with another rep they refused a supvr and sent me to vms cause it was at the end of the day i am trying to get away from these ppl they are very rude