I paid my car off.Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full, and without notice, they took the car and demanded $1276.00 in late fees and a $355.00 processing fee.

They say they are not required to give notice but every time we called they told us we should pay our bills. They even hung up on us a few times! Very unprofessional. So we pay and all back and they were shocked we paid and gave us the info for car.

So you know they authorized a tow company that literally totaled one side of my infiniti to pick it up and refused to pay for the damage and said I should have paid my bills. The *** sucking towing company made the same comments and swears they did not cause the damage although I have photos of the car. They would not allow us to see the car before signing and United could careless that the car is damaged because they all planned to auction it off. They even bent the license plate and folded it over.

I am talking to reporters and taking them to Court. I paid faithfully ever single month. I may have had a few late payments but I paid every month and this is how I was treated. Do not buy anything through these people.

You will regret it.Contact me and I will send you photos of my damaged car they refuse to take care of although they authorized a scummy tow company to come get it right after I paid it off!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "these people are unprofessional and a rip off" and wants this business to "i want a refund of every last penny paid over this ordeal and i want my car fixed" as the author lost $7000. This person is overall dissatisfied with United Auto Credit and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about united auto credit auto loan at United Auto Credit was stay away from this company Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Auto Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare United Auto Credit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Auto Credit?

Comments

need to shut these idiots down.

Floresville, Texas, United States #1072123

Going through same thing with this company.,,,, these people havre absolutely. No compassion. What so ever

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1051016

i got my aspen from them and they call me multi times a day when the payment was processed and they even called me while i was on the line with another rep they refused a supvr and sent me to vms cause it was at the end of the day i am trying to get away from these ppl they are very rude