4.1
Interest Rate

All I can say is just pay your bill on time and they will treat you good. Come on guys.

Neg reviews??!! More than likely they are probably the only company that would loan the dealership the money to buy your vehicle. Then you have no right to complain about this company. I'm sure that you have a high interest rate but that's something that you agreed upon.

At least you are not walking or taking the bus. Just pay your bill on time and I'm sure they will treat you just fine. They have always treated me right for 5 months now. Think about it if you loan me money thousands and thousands of dollars and I decided to be late or not contact you when you want to the payment from me wouldn't you be outset?

Of course you would. Just think of it like that period they are probably the only company that would approve you. Be thankful thank God that you are blessed with a vehicle to drive and just stop complaining. United auto credit has done me right.

I'm able to take my kids you're my wife out in a nice car and also drive Uber and make a little extra money to make my car payments every month. A world does not owe you people anything!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: United Auto Credit Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Comments