Interest Rate

I AM A UAC CUSTOMER AND YES I AM HUMAN AND YES I DO HAVE HARD TIMES BUT OUT OF ALL DAYS TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT 3 REPS WERE VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL AND I UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE A FINANCIAL AGREEMENT TO MAKE PAYMENTS ON TIME BUT LIFE ISSUES HAPPEN AND I UNDERSTAND AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT THE REPS DONT CARE ABOUT OUR LIFE ISSUES BUT AS A CUSTOMER I DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT. IF I CALLED TO MAKE A PAYMENT AND CURSED THEM OUT THE WHOLE TIME I WAS ON THE PHONE AND JUST WANTED TO BE RUDE AND NASTY TO THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOTHING TO ME, THEY WOULDNT EVEN CONTINUE WITH THE CALL AND I WOULDNT EITHER BECAUSE THATS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL BUT I GUESS UAC EMPLOYEES DONT HAVE THE PROPER TRAINING TO TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT SO FROM HEAR ON OUT I WILL NOT CALL IN TO MAKE A PAYMENT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THEIR RUDE EMPLOYEES I DEAL WITH THAT ENOUGH ON MY JOB SO DEALING WITH THEIR ATTITUDES IS SOMETHING THAT I DONT NEED, IF THEY DONT LIKE THEIR JOB THEN THEY NEED TO QUICK BEFORE SOMETHING ENDS UP HAPPENING TO THEM.

FROM HERE ON OUT I WILL BE MAILING MY PAYMENTS IN SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM. I FILED A COMPLAINT AND IF NOTHING IS DONE I WILL KEEP GOING UNTIL SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT HOW THEIR EMPLOYEES TALK TO THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: United Auto Credit Customer Care.

Preferred solution: THEY NEED TO SPEAK WITH THEIR EMPLOYEES ABOUT HOW RUDE THEY ARE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.

I didn't like: Rude customer service agents i hate them.

Comments

The employees are very rude

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1350372

Just paid off my loan and waiting for my title. Overall my experience with uac was good.

A couple small hiccups in 3 years. No biggie.

The negative feedback for uac seems to come from emotional people who believe uac should ignore the contract and allow people to get behind. Get over it and pay your bills you agreed on.

to Satisfied #1353214

Excellent advice but don't ever expect serial deadbeats to follow it. If THEY are late with their payments, it's always someone else's fault.