this is how you run a business?i have had a loan with this uacc for 2 years and was never late..

my payment was due the 27th of every month and they called my work, references, home every month on or before that day. they were extremely rude at all times. They were advised not to call my work which is against the law in Ma. which they continued to due..

this is the worst company i have ever dealt with...i have had ford, sovereign, and many other with way more clout than this pitiful company pretends to have...buyers beware!!!

Review about: United Auto Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with United Auto Credit?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #771606

So that is probably how they got my number.....someone probably used me as a reference.....If they did not call me to find out if i wanted to be used as a reference they are going to have a serious problem if they call me anymore! I do agree these people are rude and ignorant and they love to keep you on hold and Hang up phone calls too! You would think that people that are not their customers that they would at least want to be nice they could turn into potential customers......Sucks to be you that you have to deal with these idiots!

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more United Auto Credit - I paid it off and they still picked it up and wrecked it and refused to fix it United Auto Credit "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more