this is how you run a business?i have had a loan with this uacc for 2 years and was never late..

my payment was due the 27th of every month and they called my work, references, home every month on or before that day. they were extremely rude at all times. They were advised not to call my work which is against the law in Ma. which they continued to due..

this is the worst company i have ever dealt with...i have had ford, sovereign, and many other with way more clout than this pitiful company pretends to have...buyers beware!!!

Review about: United Auto Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with United Auto Credit?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #771606

So that is probably how they got my number.....someone probably used me as a reference.....If they did not call me to find out if i wanted to be used as a reference they are going to have a serious problem if they call me anymore! I do agree these people are rude and ignorant and they love to keep you on hold and Hang up phone calls too! You would think that people that are not their customers that they would at least want to be nice they could turn into potential customers......Sucks to be you that you have to deal with these idiots!