Already finding out there nasty and rude customer service..I lost my card and tried to explain to them I had to order another visa card and it would one day..late they automatically wanted to one know where the car was???...I didn't have time for the rude *** person as I am 39 weeks pregnant..too much stress and very aggressive for no reason....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. United Auto Credit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Auto Credit.

Comments

Payment of 322.00 a month for 3yrs. Orginal cost 8,000.00 cost of car around 11 grand for me.

Plus no warranty over 30day. Chrysler recalls Pacifica cars is what they sell.

Total repair amount out of my pocket is rust issues. 3 grand 3500 14 grand on lemon cars

Triple price like rent a center